Thursday, November 25, 2010

It gets easier It gets harder

Having a child I have found to not be easy, although no one ever said it would be. In the beginning I would just pray for her to sleep through the night. I ended up sleeping on and off just as she did, napping at one pm and one am. The first night she slept through the night I thought my troubles were over and it would be getting easier. Oh was I wrong. When one thing gets easier another gets harder. She learned to crawl and to say my name, no YELL my name. The first time she crawled and started talking I was so happy. Little did I know that this would create headaches, child locks, and chasing after her. Each mile stone does have it's ups and downs. I know that she will learn to walk, and then run, and I'll be chasing her. I also know this means I do not have to carry her every were . I know she will be eating on her own soon and making a mess on her own. I know that she will go off to her first day of school soon but that she will get smarter. I know that she will grow up fast right before my eyes but that she will always be my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment