Wednesday, December 15, 2010

?

My daughters father is less than helpful. Yes, he does give some child support but not enough. He been “planning” to get his GED and “planning” to come and see his daughter more. I watch her, I feed her, I have her with me 24/7, I go to school, and I now have to work because he can't do what he is supposed to. I yell at him the same things over and over and it hits him like a wall and bounces back to me. He says he is trying, but he always with his friends. He says he loves me and wants a family and he don't see that his family has been sitting here waiting for him to grow up. Am I addicted to yelling? Am I wrong? Is he just messing with my mind to see his side or am I right? I feel like I am at an in-pass with my heart and my mind. As I was writing my paper on preventing teen pregnancy, I just realized I followed in my moms foot steps and I don’t know if I can leave my daughter without a father like I was. Do I give her a father that less than worthy or not one at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment