Friday, December 10, 2010

Were my life is going?

I just recently moved out of my mothers house and in with my sister. I know that I should be a grown up by now since, stable without help. I have a kid of my own, but  think though it makes it that much harder. I lived with my mom when I found out I was pregnant, and had no job. I signed up for school though but I still felt like I was going no were. I am 21, have a baby, no licence, no car, no job. Being at home with my mom I was trapped in a cycle, constantly worrying about my living situation and were my life was going. Well a few days ago in yet another fight with my mom, she made me move. Don't get me wrong I was grateful  for her helping with a place to live but I needed more. Since moving in with my sister, I am going to take the permit test, got all my medical stuff switched over to new town, plans on a future job, and it only been a day. It may be a hard long road but I feel things are finally looking up. I am excited and scared, but very ready to figure this out and get out there on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment