Saturday, December 18, 2010

Getting it done?

I have lived with my sister for about a week now, and I moved here because well I had no choice and for more opportunity. I have been taking care of my daughter, school; and just added classes, and looking for a job. My daughter is almost walking and it is almost impossible to do anything but watch her while she is awake. I am practically a single mother, her father visits about once a month. I am trying super hard at school and feel empty because I still haven't seen the reward of all my hard work. I haven't had to look for work in a long time. I started my last jib in 2007 and worked there til 2009. Then took time off to have my daughter and moved away from my job. Now a days it is a tough market out there. Finding a job is a lot harder than I imagined. So, all this work that I am doing, and it doesn't feel like I'm really getting anything done.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny, No matter what or how life goes you have to keep going. That's my new motto girl "keep going". I know it feels as though you are doing all of this work for nothing but believe me you will not see results when you look for them. Everything that you want or expect does not and will not come when you want it to girl. I know its like when you feel like its enough you want to get some sort of reward or feeling of accomplishment. Look at it this way you have accomplished something, you brought a healthy bundle of joy into the world, you and your baby are not starving, she has clothes and a wonderful mother who decided to mold a better future for her and her baby. Looks like to me you have been rewarded all along, you just couldn't see it.

    ReplyDelete